It is Northland Shooters Supply’s mission to help our customers get the products they need. We work with every customer up front to make sure everything is correct with their order at the time of purchase.
In the event a customer has a change of plans after an order has been placed, the following is the Northland Shooters Supply return policy.
- Customer shall package all products they are looking to return in the same manner as these items were received.
- Customer will cover all shipping and handling fees and products will be shipped with insurance coverage paid for by the customer.
- Once received, Northland Shooters Supply will examine all returned items. All items must be received in the same condition as originally shipped by Northland Shooters Supply (i.e. the items shall be unused, never installed, and free of marks, damage, etc.)
- If Northland Shooters Supply determines the items can be returned, a 15% restocking fee on all parts (barrels, tools, etc.) shall be charged to the customer at the time of return. The customer will not be refunded the original shipping cost or any additional fees associated with the original purchase.
- If Northland Shooters Supply determines the items cannot be returned, the items will be shipped back to the customer at the customers expense and no refund will be granted.
NOTE: Northland Shooters Supply has the final say if an item can be returned.
CUSTOM BARREL ORDERS ARE NON-RETURNABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE