ZERMATT RIMX ACTIONS – IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP
Northland Shooters Supply (NSS) has the Zermatt Arms RimX Rimfire action in stock and ready to ship.
Northland is now stocking the RimX Rimfire Action from Zermatt Arms.
Just like our current Bighorn TL3, SR3, and Origin actions, the RimX uses a Remington 700 footprint so this allows you to use Remington 700 stocks, chassis, and triggers.
The RimX Action uses interchangeable bolt heads. The RimX is currently available in 22 Long Rifle/ 17 Mach 2 and 17HMR/ 22 Mag and will soon be available in 17 WSM rimfire cartridges.
Each bolt face features a non-protruding extraction system that allows you to use a flat breach face barrel which makes barrel installation fast and easy. Each RimX action comes with one Zermatt Arms proprietary 10 round magazine. Every magazine is height adjustable allowing you to fine-tune the feed cycle.
- Works with Remington 700 stocks, chassis, and triggers
- Integrated recoil lug
- Nitrided receiver and bolt body
- DLC coated bolt head
- Interchangeable bolt heads 22LR/ 17 Mach 2, 17 HMR/22 Mag, (17 WSM available at a later date)
- Option of 0, 20, 30, and 40 MOA Rail
- 7 bolt knobs to choose from
- 10 Round adjustable height Magazine (Extra Magazine’s $125.00)
- 5 Round Magazine Extension’s available $55.00
BOLT HEAD: 22LR/ 17 Mach 2, 17 HMR/22 Mag, 17 WSM Available at a later date
RAIL: 0 MOA, 20 MOA, 30 MOA, 40 MOA
BOLT KNOB: (Pictured left to right) Competition, Tactical, Helical Diamond, Teardrop, Spiral Extended, Spiral, and Diamond