KINETIC RESEARCH GROUP (KRG) BRAVO CHASSIS
Northland Shooters Supply offers an upgraded CHASSIS for your Remington 700 and Remington 700 clone (Bighorn Arms) actions. KRG Bravo Chassis come with adjustable cheekpiece height, length of pull, thumb shelf, and butthook. KRG Bravo also comes with precise aluminum bedding for consistent contact between the chassis and the action and a full-length aluminum backbone that eliminates any forend flexing. KRG chassis allows you to customize the chassis for your exact needs with endless options and accessories. All KRG chassis accept AICS style Magazines with no extra bottom metal needed. NSS will be stocking the KRG Bravo Chassis in right-hand short action, right-hand long action, and left-hand short action configurations. We will also be stocking many accessories.
KRG Bravo Info:
– 2.9 lb without magazine
– Available in right hand short and long action, left hand in short action only
– 4 color options
– Accepts 5 or 10 round AICS magazines- Long action takes 3.850″ (CIP) AICS mags or 3.175″ AICS mags with included spacer.
– Adjustable length of pull- comes with 3 spacers for up to 14″ LOP (more spacers available)
– Tool-less Adjustable Cheekpiece height
– Machined Aluminum bedding block for the action
– Full-length aluminum backbone to eliminate forend flex
– Various mounting holes for picatinny rails, tripod mount, barrier stop, etc
– Accepts Spigot or Arca Spigot
– Accepts up to a 1.200″ barrel
– Built-in thumbshelf
– Integrated butthook with cover
– Harris bipod stud included in forend
– Available in Black, FDE (flat dark earth), Sako Green, or Stealth Grey
NOTE: Left hand ONLY available in short action and black only
NOTE: Actions with trigger hangers will NOT work without modifications to chassis, hanger or both.
NOTE: Bravo chassis does NOT come with hook-style cover. Sold separate.
Right hand short action- $349.99
Left hand short action- $389.99 (available only in short action and black)
Right hand long action- $429.99
KRG Bravo Accessories
HOOK-STYLE COVER $9.99
The Hook-Style Cover covers the opening in the bottom of the stock when you want to use the rear hook configuration. Cover replaces angled cover that comes standard with Bravo Chassis. Available in all 4 colors.
– $39.99 POLYMER
– $69.99 ALUMINUM
The Tool-Less Buttpad mechanism lets you adjust buttpad height and cant with no tools. Available in polymer or aluminum.
MINIMALIST SPIGOT MOUNT- $69.99
The minimalist Spigot mount offers mounting options for lower picatinny rail, sling stud (included), or direct mount Atlas Bipod.
SPIGOT MOUNT- $122.99
The Spigot mount offers mounting options for lower picatinny rail, side rails, QD sling mount, sling stud (included), or Harris Bipod direct mount.
ARCA SPIGOT MOUNT- $122.99
The Arca Spigot mount offers mounting options for various Arca accessories, or Harris Bipod direct mount.
ARCA RAIL- $68.99
The Arca rail mounts to the bottom of your forend offering endless mounting options and positions for various Arca-Swis accessories.