KINETIC RESEARCH GROUP (KRG) - BRAVO
ABOUT THIS CHASSIS
This upgraded chassis fits Remington 700 and Remington 700 clone (Bighorn Arms) actions. KRG chassis allows you to customize the chassis for your exact needs with endless options and accessories. All KRG chassis accept AICS style Magazines with no extra bottom metal needed. NSS will be stocking the KRG Bravo Chassis in right-hand short action, right-hand long action, left-hand short action, and left-hand long action configurations. We will also be stocking many accessories.
The KRG Bravo Chassis comes with:
- Adjustable cheekpiece height, length of pull, thumb shelf, and butthook.
- Precise aluminum bedding for consistent contact between the chassis and the action
- Full-length aluminum backbone that eliminates any forend flexing.
Chassis Configuration Options and Cost:
Right-Hand Short Action Cost: $349.99
Left-Hand Short Action Cost: $389.99
Right-Hand Long Action Cost: $429.99
Left-Hand Long Action Cost: $479.99
- 2.9 lb without magazine
- Available in right hand short and long action, left hand short and long action
- 4 color options
- Accepts 5 or 10 round AICS magazines- Long action takes 3.850″ (CIP) AICS mags or 3.175″ AICS mags with included spacer.
- Adjustable length of pull- comes with 3 spacers for up to 14″ LOP (more spacers available)
- Tool-less Adjustable Cheekpiece height
- Machined Aluminum bedding block for the action
- Full-length aluminum backbone to eliminate forend flex
- Various mounting holes for Picatinny rails, tripod mount, barrier stop, etc.
- Accepts Spigot or Arca Spigot
- Accepts up to a 1.200″ barrel
- Built-in thumb shelf
- Integrated butthook with cover (cover sold separate)
- Harris bipod stud included in forend
- Available in Black, FDE (flat dark earth), Sako Green, or Stealth Grey
NOTE: Left hand ONLY available in short-action and black only
NOTE: Actions with trigger hangers will NOT work without modifications to the chassis, hanger, or both.
NOTE: Bravo chassis does NOT come with a hook-style cover. Sold separately.