Joe D. of Texas reached out regarding his Criterion Barrels 6.5 Creedmoor build on a Bighorn TL3 action.
Joe purchased the following Northland Shooters Supply products for his build.
- Bighorn Arms TL3 action
- 26″ Criterion Barrels 6.5 Creedmoor in a Varmint contour
- NSS Squared and Trued Barrel Nut
- NSS Action Wrench
- Forster Go and No Go Gauges
- TriggerTech Diamond traditional curved trigger
- American Precision Arms (APA) Gen II Little Bastard Muzzle Break
Joe had the following to say about his build.
“My recent purchase consisting of Big Horn action, Criterion barrel, Triggertech trigger, Little B muzzle brake, barrel nut, and tools now sit on a KRG X-ray chassis with a Vortex PST 5-25×50 scope. This was my first build but it was easy with the tools provided.
This is a tack driver! Shot a 4 group of 0.240 MOA at 200 yds with factory ammo in 12-17 mph wind. Can’t wait to see how well hand loads perform!
The factory ammo that I shot was Nosler match.”
Thanks for the message Joe and happy shooting!