All payments are processed as soon as possible upon placement of the order.
It is the responsibility of the customer to be in compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws and limitations related to the purchase, transfer, possession, transportation, and installation of any firearms, magazines, ammunition, parts or accessories in the locality in which the customer resides.
Some orders may be put on hold to verify addresses, LEO/military/dealer credentials or for identification checks. Customers will be notified if their order has been placed on hold.
Northland Shooters Supply accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Zelle, Cashiers Check, or Money Order. Personal checks are NOT accepted.
All payment methods are completed via a secure connection, and then promptly deleted. We DO NOT store your credit card details in order to protect the security of your information.
International orders are NOT accepted.
Northland Shooters Supply does not accept orders or ship any products outside of the United States of America at this time.
Order Cancellation Policy
Orders placed with Northland Shooters Supply may be canceled by the customer prior to the item being shipped.
- All cancellation requests must be made by calling 763-682-4296 Monday through Saturday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. CST.
- If the item/package has shipped, the order may not be canceled and the customer must follow all rules applicable for returning an item(s).
- Please note that the return of the item/package will be made at the customer’s expense.
Refund and Return Policy
It is Northland Shooters Supply’s mission to help our customers get the products they need. We work with every customer up front to make sure everything is correct with their order at the time of purchase.
In the event a customer has a change of plans after an order has been placed, the following is the Northland Shooters Supply return policy.
- Customer shall package all products they are looking to return in the same manner as these items were received.
- Customer will cover all shipping and handling fees and products will be shipped with insurance coverage paid for by the customer.
- Once received, Northland Shooters Supply will examine all returned items. All items must be received in the same condition as originally shipped by Northland Shooters Supply (i.e. the items shall be unused, never installed, and free of marks, damage, etc.)
- If Northland Shooters Supply determines the items can be returned, a 15% restocking fee on all parts (barrels, tools, etc.) shall be charged to the customer at the time of return. The customer will not be refunded the original shipping cost or any additional fees associated with the original purchase.
- If Northland Shooters Supply determines the items cannot be returned, the items will be shipped back to the customer at the customer’s expense and no refund will be granted.
NOTE: Northland Shooters Supply has the final say if an item can be returned.
CUSTOM BARREL ORDERS ARE NON-RETURNABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE
All Federal Firearm License laws apply when purchasing a firearm. Anyone desiring to purchase a firearm must be able to pass a background check (Click here for the ATF website for more information). There are age limits on the sale of certain items and certain types of items are illegal in certain places – for example ‘assault weapons’ cannot be sold in California and certain types of ammunition are illegal in certain states and cities. The NRA also has put together a terrific state-by-state gun laws guide. The ATF has compiled information on the various state laws; click here to view this information. Again, it is your responsibility to make sure that you comply with federal, state and local laws. We do not tolerate attempted illegal activity.
You do not have to be a licensed dealer to buy an action from Northland Shooters Supply; however, if you are not a licensed dealer (also called an FFL Holder), you must make arrangements with an FFL holder in your state to receive the item via the item being transferred to you. Virtually anyone who is involved in the sale or distribution of firearms is an FFL holder, including gun shops. The customer must make arrangements with their FFL holder to receive any action sold by Northland Shooters Supply. WE WILL ONLY SHIP TO VALID FFL DEALERS.
Northland Shooters Supply sells their actions only in accordance with all federal, state & local firearms regulations. Northland Shooters Supply will only ship a Firearm to a Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder. The FFL holder must be located within the United States. We do not and will not ship actions internationally. In order for Northland Shooters Supply to ship your action purchase, you must complete the following steps:
- Northland Shooters Supply must receive a legible and SIGNED copy of the Federal Firearms License from the dealer that will receive the firearm. This can be done via email.
- Payment must be received.
Important note: Please ensure that your FFL dealer includes your name with the FFL when emailed.
Please have your FFL dealer email their FFL to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact us directly if you have any questions pertaining to transaction procedures or details concerning the Firearm being purchased.
Non-firearm items, such as accessories, barrels, tools, and most gun parts do not require transfer by a licensed dealer. There are age restrictions on many of these items. In general, you must be 18 years old to buy firearm related items. If you have any questions or doubts about whether an item can be shipped to you, please contact us.
Safe Storage Laws
Safe storage laws require people to responsibly store their firearms and ammunition when they are not in use in order to prevent minors, thieves, and other unauthorized users from gaining unsupervised access to deadly weapons. These laws typically require that guns be stored in a locked container or gun safe or disabled with a gun lock, trigger lock or other gun locking device when not in use. These laws are necessary to shape responsible storage practices, prevent firearm theft, and reduce firearm suicides, accidents, and homicides by children and unauthorized users.
By ensuring that firearms are safely secured from unauthorized users including, but not limited to, children, a convicted felon, a domestic abuser, severely mentally ill individuals who could not themselves legally obtain a firearm, these laws help prevent vulnerable individuals from accessing firearms in moments of crisis.
Check your local and state law for the safe storage law specific to you. If you are receiving merchandise from Northland Shooters Supply through an FFL holder in your state, the FFL holder will have your state specific safe storage laws posted.
You should understand that the decision you make to carry a firearm, either for sport or for personal defense, is a great responsibility and carries with it a certain amount of risk and potential for injury or death. Therefore, it would be advisable that you seek out and acquire proper training before using any firearm or firearm related product, whether your products are purchased from Northland Shooters Supply or from elsewhere.
The Four Basic Principles of Safe Gun Handling:
1. Treat every firearm as if it’s loaded.
2. NEVER point a firearm at anything unless it is your intended target.
3. Keep your finger off the trigger until you are on target and ready to fire.
4. ALWAYS be sure of your target’s foreground and background.
Please remember it is important to immediately report all lost or stolen firearms to your local law enforcement.