6mm Dasher Criterion Barrel Build
Donald C. of Pennsylvania sent some photos of his recent 6mm Dasher build using a Criterion Barrels, Inc. barrel and a Zermatt Arms / Bighorn Arms Action purchased from Northland Shooters Supply (NSS). Here are the parts Donald purchased from NSS for his build:
- Zermatt Arms TL3 single shot right bolt/ left port action
- Criterion 28” bull barrel-6mm Dasher-7.5 twist
- NSS squared and trued barrel nut
- TriggerTech Diamond Pro Curved trigger
Here is what Donald had to say about his build: “The new build went very smooth and the rifle shoots very well, winning the first shoot I put her in. I am planning to shoot in the World Finals in Williamsport in 2022.
The build was:
- Zermatt arms TL3 single-shot action.
- Criterion 28″ stainless barrel in 6mm Dasher.
- Weaver Scopes T-series XR 45×45 scope.
- Vortex rings & 20 MOA rail from Zermatt Arms.
- ProtekTor Stocks Model Desert Orange 1000 yd bench rest stock.
- TriggerTech Diamond Trigger.
- 105-grain Berger Bullets
These two targets prove the quality & accuracy of the Criterion Barrels and Zermatt Actions. Both groups are 7 shot groups. I order my ProtekTor Stocks with the full aluminum bedding block.”