APA GEN 2 LITTLE BASTARD MUZZLE BRAKE
ABOUT THIS MUZZLE BRAKE
The American Precision Arms APA Little Bastard Gen 2 Muzzle Brake is a self timing muzzle brake and is meant for larger barrels with a muzzle diameter of .800 - 1.0 inches.
The APA Gen 2 Muzzle Brakes are a game-changer for shooters looking for a quick method to install brakes themselves. Installation takes about 30 seconds with no crush washers or peel washers. Removal for cleaning or moving the brake from barrel to barrel is easy. This means less money spent on gear and with your gunsmith.
Muzzle Brake Details and Cost:
- Calibers available:
- .243/6mm or smaller calibers (nitride only)
- 308/30 CAL or smaller calibers
- Designed to be used with barrel diameters .750” – 1.0”
- Muzzle thread size 5/8″ – 24 with a muzzle thread length of .600″ to .625″
- 2.2” long
- 4.3 oz
- Finish Options:
- Stainless steel
- Black Nitride
- Bead blasting and cerakote (additional charge)