APA GEN 3 MICRO BASTARD MUZZLE BRAKE
ABOUT THIS MUZZLE BRAKE
The American Precision Arms Gen 3 APA Micro Bastard Muzzle Brake is a self timing muzzle brake and is meant for smaller barrels with a muzzle diameter of .600 - .750 inches.
The APA Gen 3 Muzzle Brake is well suited for smaller diameter barrels used by hunters and off-hand, run-and-gun competitors. This lightweight, tunable, self-timing brake features a new nut design and additional port. This new technology allows the shooter to combat recoil, muzzle rise, and lateral movement.
The new lock-nut design also helps with perfect muzzle placement, no carbon ring, no over-rotation, and a stronger lock-up.
Muzzle Brake Details and Cost:
- Calibers available:
- .264/6.5mm or smaller calibers
- 308/30 CAL or smaller calibers
- Designed to be used with barrel diameters .600" - .750"
- Muzzle thread size 9/16″ – 24 with a muzzle thread length of .550″ to .625″
- 2.20” long
- 2.2 oz
- Finish Options:
- Stainless steel
- Black Nitride
- Bead blasting and cerakote (additional charge)