Hunter P. of Washington reached out regarding his Rem/Age 300 Win Mag build he purchased from Northland Shooter Supply (NSS). Hunter purchased the following products:
- 28″ Criterion Barrels Inc., Rem/Age 300 Win Mag in a Varmint contour with a 10 twist.
- NSS precision ground barrel nut
- NSS action wrench
- Taper loc
- NSS 4″ barrel nut wrench
- Forster Go and No-Go gauges
Hunter had the following to say about his build.
“So I have my Rem/Age build all together and it came out really good, to say the least in my opinion. I just wanted to say thank you for all the help and knowledge on everything and will be buying more from you in the future!!!
I’m used the following for my build:
- Stock- Stockys composite M50 long-range stock
- Bottom metal/mag- Wyatts M-4 detachable magazine
- Timney Elite Hunter trigger
- Vortex Razor 4.5-27X56 along with their 34mm pmr rings and bubble level.
- Area 419 hellfire brake.
Kampfeld customs from Idaho did all the action work, bolt knob and barrel fluting. The fluting is called wrought iron. He also did 8-40 TPI conversion, removed jeweling on the bolt, fluted bolt, cerakoted the inside of the flutes black, helical bolt shroud, and installed the bolt handle.
All the other components not listed were from you, thank you again for everything!”
Thanks for the note Hunter. Happy shooting!