5 Shots in One Hole with a 6mm Creedmoor
Christopher T. of Alabama sent us some info and photos of his 6mm Creedmoor Match build using a Criterion barrel purchased from NSS.
Here are some of the components Christopher used on his build:
- 22” Criterion- 6mm Creedmoor Match- small shank Savage- light varmint contour- 7.5 twist with muzzle thread
- NSS precision ground recoil lug
- NSS squared and trued barrel nut
- NSS Action wrench
- NSS 4” barrel nut wrench
- Forster Products headspace gauges
- NSS thread protector
- NSS Cerakote on his barrel, lug, nut, and thread protector
Here is what Chris had to say.
“I ordered a Criterion 6mm CM barrel from you this summer. It was on backorder for a while. You cerakoted it for me. I wanted to tell you how awesome this barrel is! I got the barrel nut wrench, no go, go gages, and action wrench from you for my Savage 10. Everything went together very nicely.
This is 100 yards after a small barrel break-in, this is 5 shots- one hole! It’s with factory Hornady 103gr ELD X precision hunter. Very impressive.
The stock is an MTD LSS Gen2 chassis. This and the lite varmint barrel makes for a fairly light rifle. The scope is a Vortex Viper PST 5-25-50. Factory trigger at 2.12 lbs. It’s very sweet! I have referred several of my friends to you. Thanks again!”