APA GEN 3 LITTLE BASTARD MUZZLE BRAKE
ABOUT THIS MUZZLE BRAKE
The American Precision Arms Gen 3 APA Little Bastard Muzzle Brake is a self timing muzzle brake and is meant for larger barrels with a muzzle diameter of .800 - 1.0 inches.
The APA Gen 3 Muzzle Brake is well suited for the off-hand, run-and-gun, competitor. This lightweight, tunable, self-timing brake features a new nut design and additional port. This new technology allows the shooter to combat recoil, muzzle rise, and lateral movement.
The new lock-nut design also helps with perfect muzzle placement, no carbon ring, no over-rotation, and a stronger lock-up.
Muzzle Brake Details and Cost:
- Calibers available:
- .243/6 mm or smaller calibers
- .264/6.5 mm or smaller calibers
- .308/30 CAL or smaller calibers
- Designed to be used with barrel diameters .750" to 1″
- Muzzle thread size 5/8″ – 24 with a muzzle thread length of .600″ to .625″
- 2.55” long
- 4.4 oz
- Finish Options:
- Stainless steel
- Black Nitride
- Bead blasting and cerakote (additional charge)