ABOUT THIS SAVAGE TRIGGER
The Rifle Basix SAV-1 Savage Trigger comes with:
- State of the art CNC machined housings made from T6 6061 billet aluminum and are black anodized for a factory appearance.
- All internal levers are cast from A-2 tool steel, CNC machined, and heat-treated for excellent wear characteristics.
- The levers are electroless nickel plated for smooth operation and a bright appearance.
Trigger Details and Cost:
- Hunting and recreational shooting trigger
- This trigger will work with all top and bottom bolt release Savage rifles including the Savage AccuStock.
- Works with the following actions:
- All Edge/Axis Rifles
- Savage Models: 10, 11, 12, 14, 16, 111, 112, 114, 116
- All 110 type centerfire triggers manufactured after January 1966
- Savage/ Stevens Model 200 and Savage 210 slug gun
- Compatible with:
- Long, Short, Left, and Right-Hand Actions
- Will replace standard trigger or AccuTrigger
- Weight of pull range: 14oz.-3.0lbs.
- Available in Black or Silver finish
- Comes complete with instructions and hardware pack