ABOUT THIS SAVAGE TRIGGER
The Rifle Basix SAV-2 Savage Trigger comes with:
- State of the art CNC machined housings made from T6 6061 billet aluminum and are black anodized for a factory appearance.
- All internal levers are cast from A-2 tool steel, CNC machined, and heat-treated for excellent wear characteristics.
- The levers are electroless nickel plated for smooth operation and a bright appearance.
Trigger Details and Cost:
- Competition shooting trigger
- Works with the following actions:
- Top bolt release Savage actions only
- All 110 type Savage actions
- Savage Models: 10, 11, 12, 14, 16, 110, 111, 112, 114, 116
- All 110 type centerfire triggers manufactured after January 1966
- Savage / Stevens Model 200 and Savage 210 slug gun
- Will replace standard trigger or AccuTrigger
- Compatible with:
- Long, Short, Left, and Right-Hand Actions
- Top bolt release actions only
- Weight of pull range: 4 oz.-3.0 lbs.
- Available in Black or Silver finish
- Comes complete with instructions and hardware pack
***NOTE***This trigger will not work on Savage Axis/Edge rifles and will not accommodate rifles with the AccuStock or any rifle with a bottom bolt release near the trigger guard. The SAV-1 will work for this application.