Ricky C. of Louisiana sent us some information regarding his most recent 6.5 Creedmoor Criterion Rem/Age build that he purchased from Northland Shooters Supply. Ricky purchased the following products from Northland.
– Trued Remington 700 Action
– 26″ Rem/Age Criterion 6.5 Creedmoor barrel
– NSS Precision Ground Recoil Lug
– NSS Squared and Trued Barrel Nut
– NSS Action Wrench with Tapor Loc System
– NSS 4-inch Barrel Nut Wrench
– Forster Go and No-Go Gauges
– TriggerTech Primary Trigger
Ricky had the following to say about his build.
“This is my finished 6.5 Creedmoor with the Criterion varmint contour, 1-8 twist, and the Remington trued action. I used Hd precision bottom metal, a 4-round magazine, and a Vortex pst scope 5-25x5030mm tube held down by night force rings second focal plane. Just my preference as I don’t care for the floating reticle in the first. I went with a Greyboe stock in olive with black and my SilencerCo omega on the end.”
Ricky also included a photo showing his grouping as he dials his rifle in.
Looks like a great shooter Ricky. Thanks for the message and happy shooting!