Harold S. of Texas recently reached out regarding his Criterion Rem/Age build. Harold purchased the following parts from Northland.
- 26″ Criterion Rem/Age 280 AI in a Heavy Sporter contour with 1:9 twist
- NSS Rem/Age Squared and Trued Barrel Nut
- NSS Precision Ground Recoil Lug
- Manson Reamers 280 AI Go and
- TrigerTech Primary Stainless Trigger (set at 2 pounds)
Harold had the following to say about his build.
“Thank you for getting the parts out to me before the Christmas holiday began so I could put my rifle together. Got her set in a Stocky’s Stock Apache Laminate with aluminum bedding block, an aluminum hinged floor plate from Red Hawks Rifles, topped with a Vortex HS=T 4X16X44 scope and Vortex 30MM tactical rings. Waiting on brass and loaded Nosler ammo to see how she works.”
Thanks for the note Harold and happy shooting!